The Many Benefits of a Filtered Water Bottle
It’s easy to pick up a 24 pack of water at the store when you go grocery shopping—after all, it’s only $5, right?
What most people don’t realize, however, is that this is a costly, unnecessary habit. There’s a more affordable, convenient way to enjoy clean, refreshing water every day. You need to consider the benefits of a filtered water bottle.
Why spend the money and pick up a filtered water bottle? Here’s a look at some of the best reasons to treat yourself to the everyday convenience of fresh water from a handy filtered water bottle.
- Clean, safe water. A filtered water bottle isn’t just a handy way to quench your thirst—it’s a way to get your body the clean, safe, healthy water it demands each day! Especially if you live in an area with lackluster water quality or unreliable tap water, a filtered bottle is a great way to nourish your wellbeing, one sip at a time.
- Filtration convenience. Even if you’re just walking around your house, a filtered water bottle is the most convenient way to get clean water. Instead of making a trip back to the tap each time you’re thirsty, you can swig a sip from your bottle. And, if you do leave home, the many benefits of a filtered water bottle go with you.
- Reduce plastic waste. Remember that 24-pack of plastic water bottles you buy every week or two? Where do you think those bottles end up? Unfortunately, they’re rarely recycled, which means they’ll end up in a landfill more often than not. Relying on a reusable filtered water bottle means reducing your environmental impact—by a lot.
- Cost savings. Speaking of single-use plastic bottles, those costs add up! If you spend $5 per week on water bottles, that amounts to $260 each year! For a fraction of the price, you can buy a reusable filtered water bottle and replacement filters that last far longer—and provide a higher standard of water quality.
- Encourages hydration. We’re creatures of habit, which means we tend to do things without thinking about them once they’re familiar to us. If you want to get better about hydration, keep a filtered water bottle handy. You’ll quickly get used to sipping from it, and will start to drink second-nature, leading to healthier hydration levels each day.
- Can be alkalizing. The problem with store-bought purified water is that it’s completely void of many essential minerals. As a result, you end up with water that’s almost neutral on the pH scale (7). In reality, you should strive for slightly alkaline water (8-9). A filtered water bottle will leave those healthy minerals in, for a better pH.
- Health benefits. All of the above benefits add up to one major one: improved daily health. When you hydrate more often, with better water quality, you’re giving your body what it needs to stay strong. This alone is enough to justify the cost of a filtered water bottle!
If reading about the benefits of a filtered water bottle still aren’t enough to convince you, we encourage you to buy one and try it for yourself. It’ll only take a couple of days before you experience the firsthand benefits of hydrating with clean, safe, healthy water.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.