Take out the bad. Leave in the Good.
Take out the Bad. Leave in the Good.
With nearly one-in-four households in the U.S. having either unsafe or improperly treated tap water, the risks of regular tap water are just too high. It's no wonder why more and more people are turning to filtered water as an affordable option for removing contaminants like lead, chlorine, fluoride, herbicides & pesticides, and Volatile Organic Compounds.
Our engineers at AQUASPACE have been designing easy-to-use water filters for over 35 years. By incorporating NASA Filtration Technology, AQUASPACE filters are able to remove a wide range of harmful chemicals, while leaving in beneficial minerals like Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium that are essential for good health. Try an AQUASPACE filter today and you'll experience great tasting, healthy water from the convenience of your own tap!
Whole House Water Filters
What are whole house water filters? These water filtration systems clean water in your entire home at the point of entry, rather than at an individual faucet. The result is the same clean water at every faucet throughout your home.
But why use a whole house water filter when tap water is always treated by your local city? With tap water, you are not sure to what extent the water has been cleaned. The whole house water filter should be installed in the main water line to ensure that your entire home water outlet is filtered.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filters
- They are convenient: Your entire household water supply is cleaned from the central water system.
- It is a cost-benefit: Maintenance is done from one spot saving time and money, which would otherwise have been used to maintain every filter around the house.
- They provide reliably clean water: While tap water is said to be safe, it may be contaminated before reaching your house, thus becoming unsuitable for your household use. But with whole house water filters, the water is filtered upon entry into your home at the central system, offering waterfree from contaminants like lead, chlorine, and VOCs..
Pour Through Water Filters
If you want to improve the taste of your water, remove unpleasant odors, and reduce health risks, carafe pitchers are the most affordable option.
Who Should Buy This Type of Water Filter Pitcher?
- Bottled Water Drinkers: If you are consistently spending money on bottled water. If bottled water is your go to, this is your chance to save money by using a carafe pitcher while at the same time drinking higher quality water than bottled.
- Families with Kids: If you have children: if you want to protect your children from consuming contaminated water, this is the best alternative. You will never run out of clean and safe water, and you can easily keep it in your refrigerator.
- Committed to a Healthy Lifestyle: Do you want to live a healthy lifestyle? Knowing the cleanliness of your water will allow you to properly plan and maintain your health-conscious lifestyle.